View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-18, 06:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well, I felt that the fetal life is..."
Mjordan2nd said:
Well, I felt that the fetal life is about equivalent to a human life. I may be incorrect in my assumption, but perhaps you did as well? You seemed to agree with my point of view last year, which is the basis of my assumption.
I'm not really of that opinion so much. I don't believe what I believe for moral reasons. There are lots of people who would love to have a child but can't. Also, I believe abortion is ending a potential for human life. I'm still pro choice, but I think adoption should be encouraged rather than abortion, mainly because someone else might want the baby.

If the issue is that having a baby is not desireable for the parent, abortion and adoption are equally applicable for the parent. Adoption could help someone else, as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!