View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-17, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate..."
D3V said:
What a dumb bitch. I fucking hate ignorant stupid retarded individuals and am well aware that I used to fall into that category, which pains me to reconcile on and try to figure out why.

But either way, you need to go out and correct people that act like this, message her again and try to find out why. It took a forceful beating for me and I was at a high level of ignorance (and some may say i'm still at that level) but it hoenstly took opening my eyes to the fucking reality we live in before I could know the other side of the story and what was really going on.

The whole Muslim argument in itself is retarded. OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM it's as simple as that.

And even if he were, who gives a fuck? I mean, when you honestly sit back, and think about it Muslims are just as bad as the Christians were during the crusades era, I mean honestly..

Stupid AMERICANS
Basically, Muslims are just Christians on the other side of the fence. I've come to the conclusion that in almost all "conflict" cases, neither side is good or bad, they're just different, and for some reason cannot get along because they're dicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!