Thread: Plastic Passion
View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-17, 02:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Both groups. I don't see a standout in..."
Lenny. Look, first off the casting for The Office here stateside has had much more funding and money for casting, compared to it's Eastern counterpart, which had hired lower class actors (no offense) and even still, the Office cast over here isn't that plasticy. Maybe you've been watching too much of 'The OC'..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V