View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-28, 07:50 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont see whats so special about weed...."
talentedhamster said:
i dont see whats so special about weed. its really not that great.....
Weed is the one of the only "drugs" that can grow on it's own through Earth's ecosystem without the aid of mankind. There are no chemicals added to weed. Weed is not made in a factory of scientists or in the neighborhood methlab's basement. It grows in the ground. It is a plant.

With all that said, weed is not for everyone. Some people like it, some don't. That's great, everybody can have their own opinions. It's when people form grossly negative opinions about it without firsthand experience. Me, for example, I judged my friends and often got pissed at them because they smoked weed. I wouldn't hang around them if they were stoned. It took 6 months of peer pressuring for me to give in and try it and I've liked it ever since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos