View Single Post

Smile NCAA MENS BASKETBALL: my TOP 6 TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY AND MY FINALL FOUR BRACKET
Posted 2008-02-15, 04:02 PM
my top ten teams in the country are based on thw way theses teams played this season and there performances lats year, and there ranks also i am not a bot i am a human being here are my top ten

1. UCLA (ucla has proven through many tough battles that they truly belong at number 1 in my pole ........they have grown up alot. pauly pavillion better be ready to hoist a national title banner!! )

2. NORTH CAROLINA (the heels yet again prove that they are a tough team....BUT this team is very young and needs to mature they will go far but not take the cake boohoo! )

3. DUKE ( ACC champs definitely but not national champs unfortuanatly.........wheres J.J Roddick when you need him!!!!!!!! )

4. Kansas ( this team reminds me alot of the 2006 UCLA basketball team .young,and really telented BUT they crumble all the time in front of national audiences.........................sweet 16 maybe?............FINAL FOUR,,HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tennessee ( life is good for tennessee big upsets , huge wins , BUT losses to KENTUCKY and TEXAS............jeez their definetly young and need motivation......................THERES NO WAY IN HELL THEY ARE GONNA BE IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Georgetown ( where my G-men at!!!!!!!!!!.......they are definetly gonna be on the final four bracket)

FINAL FOUR BRACKET:

#1. UCLA V.S.
#4. INDIANA

#1. DUKE V.S. #2. KANSAS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ramfan92