View Single Post

Posted 2008-02-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah it's legal. They probably have..."
I've tried it 3 times

1st time I took 4 huge hits and the only thing I remember is everything going black and I passed out. My friends said I was groaning as if I was in agony. Then I remember trying to ge up, but I felt all these forces pushing me down, and there was a sound and an image that kept flashing into my vision. It also made me very angry and pissed off.

2nd time I was drunnk and high and smoked some more salvia, once again I saw the repeating pictures and sounds, and it made me very angry again.

3rd time I was on 2c-E and was already tripping, I then smoked the salvia and I felt like whenever I engaged conversation with one of my friends, we were in a tent or a cave and only we could hear each other.

I hate the shit, mushrooms and LSD are 10x better

Salvia is pretty expensive too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-