View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-29, 06:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I work at a law firm, right? I print..."
Thanatos said:
I work at a law firm, right? I print legal documents and photos all the time. Today I received an e-mail asking me to print off 10 copies of these 12 photos. Standard procedure, right? I open up the photos and they're autopsy photos. Now, I've printed off autopsy photos before but NOTHING compares to these pictures. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!. I don't even think I should describe them. Tubgirl has NOTHING on these photos.

The best part about it? The e-mail didn't include any hint of a warning explaining the gruesome photos inside. Next time I see that secretary, I'm punching her in the vagina.
lol

Do you still have these photos? I want to see them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!