View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-14, 01:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "First day of classes and it has yet to..."
I was forced to waste three hours of my life doing General Studies exams this morning. Biggest. Joke. EVAH!!

I mean come on! Which fool got it into his head to create an A-Level based around general knowledge that you learn in your first year of GCSE? That was three years ago! The questions were just so easy... and I've got another four papers to do. How some schools can "teach" the subject over two years I'll never know - where I am, everyone sits the exams in January, regardless of whether they've had the lessons or not. Those of us that didn't carry on with Critical Thinking get 14 lessons of practice papers before doing the exams. Laugh a minute, I'll tell you now...

Ah well, A in the bag, at least.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-01-14 at 01:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny