View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-27, 01:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I actually thought this was hilarious...."
It's D3V not D3v, numbnuts! Hah! You spelt it wrongz0rz.

Though, I agree with Thanatos, if you have a problem make a thread in the Flame Forum, don't just go around trolling every post that somebody you don't like makes, it makes you look like the tool, nobody wants to read most of the garbage you post, reguardless.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V