View Single Post

Posted 2007-12-05, 01:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well that's good. At least she didn't..."
Update!

Girl Who Lost Legs On Ride Takes First Steps

http://www.wlky.com/news/14780620/detail.html

Quote:
A teenager whose feet were severed on an amusement park ride has taken her first steps since the gruesome accident in June, the attorney for the girl's family said.

Kaitlyn Lasitter, 14, began walking last week with the help of a prosthetic leg and crutches, attorney Larry Franklin said.
Quote:
Doctors were able to reattach Kaitlyn's right foot after the accident on the Superman Tower of Power ride at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, but her left foot was too severely damaged to repair and had to be amputated below the knee.
Full story through that link, damn.

The bills totaled "hundreds of thousands of dollars".. that's amazing, I bet they got about 10x for compensation pay as well!.. Ouch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V