View Single Post

Posted 2007-11-27, 06:41 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I disagree. Once again,..."
mjordan2nd said:
I disagree.
Honestly, how can you disagree that millions of people have bettered their lives after converting to some sort of faith, that's just being ignorant on your part. Look at Convicts that go into the prision system for so long and they finally want to change, what do they do? They turn to Faith/Religion, and come out better as a whole.

Quote:
Once again, disagreed. Whether or not people better their lives through faith is debatable. However, even if it could somehow be proven that belief in god is a necessity for life to exist, it says nothing about the truth behind the claim. I think the truth is very important, despite what implications discovering that truth may have on society.
You are in fact reading too deep into it, you can't debate God with science, didn't you read the entire story? This is a whole entirely different argument, and you're taking a completely false spin on it.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V