View Single Post

Unhappy NFL's Sean Taylor dies from gunshot to leg..
Posted 2007-11-27, 06:38 AM
Pretty sad story indeed.

I had heard about this yesterday actually; there was an apparent home invasion and Sean Taylor was shot in the leg, he then proceeded to chase out the suspect with a "machettee" and then lost conciousness, the shot severed an artery in his leg, the blood loss was too great and he never regained conciousness.

CNN said:
Story Highlights
NEW: Knife left on bed at Taylor home during prior break-in, AP reports

All-American, 24, died at hospital after home invasion attack, lawyer says

Taylor never regained consciousness, says his former attorney

Police looking for an "unknown suspect"

Sean Taylor has had a few problems in the past, including that spit in the face during the playoff game, a DUI etc, but nothing too major, he fathered a child a little over a year ago and seemed to be turning his life around. ...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/27/obit.taylor/index.html

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V