Thread: Job Change
View Single Post

Job Change
Posted 2007-11-02, 01:59 PM
Alright, so I've been getting on Halo 3 in the past because I've been working in Miami, FL. I wouldn't be able to play on the weekends because (1) My 360 was in Miami, but if it wasn't (2) because my girlfriend would kill me if I played on the weekend since that is the only time we had to spend together.

Anyway, I bought a new 46" LCD 1080p TV down there, then not even 3 days later, BAM! I received a phone call from my boss telling me that I'm no longer going to be working down in Miami fulltime, and I was needed back in PA to run an operation.... Well, I'm extremely happy about it, because I've been wanting to get back home for like 20 months. However, I've been so involved with getting caught up to speed and just getting back into a steady, normal life at home that I haven't had time to play Halo 3 since.

I'm getting caught back up, and my 360 is at my girlfriends house (she has a 50" LCD 1080p), but I haven't had time to play yet. Long story short, I'm figuring that I should be able to start finding time to play again!

I love you all.

~Titus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied