View Single Post

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you basing this off of,..."
I trust my personal experience more than the medical community. The people who make antidepressants, and make money for prescribing antidepressants, are part of the medical community.

It's the same as flu shots. The people who make them will most definately tell you that you should really really get one. They don't tell you that they're nearly ineffective at reducing flu-related illness and they've been possibly linked to the increase in autism in children.

Yes, I'm assuming. Most people I see who take anti-depressants are people who have shitty lives and can't cope with or fix their shitty lives, so they get a prescription to help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!