Thread: Music Forum?
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-24, 11:43 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I thought there was some big crackdown..."
That's what Chruser had told me but I really don't know the details. Last I heard, that wasn't a problem, the problem was there was no way to set it up where members could upload their own music into the "pool" of music for the radio, at least with any of the programs currently out there.

It sounds like it would be a lot of work, and I don't even know how hard it would be, but if you could figure out how to do it that would be pretty damn nice. Then again, I fear that the radio might end up not being used or listened to after a short while and all of your work will have been for nothing. I guess it really comes down to whether or not it's that important and whether or not you can do it and how much work it would be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!