View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I try to stay away from soda. I used to..."
Yeah i'm slowly getting back towards it. Since I haven't really played any sports in what seems like forever, and been kinda loafing working all the time just sitting around i've gained some weight, time to get it back off to how I used to be, down to just one soda a day this week, hopefully try and limit it to weekends or something by next week then completely off of it by the week after..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V