View Single Post

Question Your Vehicle History?
Posted 2007-08-23, 07:24 AM
Let's see.

For Starters, I had a 1995 Jeep Cherokee that was basically bone stock, after a few months the engine that was previously ran out of oil a few times, finally crapped out. So we decided to get a rebuilt engine swapped in, and went from there. An opportuninty for some new wheels came along another 2 months afterwards for some 20" wheels, which, at the time, we're pretty awesome. I was only 16 at the time, but we got a very very good deal on them and couldn't pass them up.

After gas prices rose to 3 dollars, I couldn't handle the jeep anymore, so we went out and got a beater. (93 Nissan Sentra uckk SE). Which I drove for about 8-9 months, eventually put a Fart can (exhaust) on it and drove the shit out of it, eventually got sick of it and finally got around to upgrading to something decent...

Which is now my current vehicle, an '01 Dodge Stratus r/t. The R/T is a pretty quick car even for being an automatic equipped with the speed-shifter (Tiptronic) aka. You can change gears without a clutch at your free will, 1-4, and then put it back into [D] when you want to, it's fun to play with definately. I've put some mild upgrades in it that you may have already seen in the other thread...

For now, i'll be sticking with it, so, what does everyone else on here have now, and have had in the past?..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V