Thread: Cell Phone?
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:26 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Were r u from? And how long is the..."
klo said:
Were r u from? And how long is the shortest-possible contract? Here if you don't want to do month-to month and pay more its 2 years.

I'm from NS, Canada. It's pretty much the same all across the country though.

You can get 1, 2 and 3 year contracts. I could have gotten a 2yr contract with this phone, but then I would have had to pay the full cost of the phone. It was one of those deals where if you sigh up for 3yrs, you can get this phone for x amount (being a hell of a lot cheaper). My last phone was a Samsung that I got with aliant, for $25 with a 2year contract (gave it to my sister last year since it was under parents name and got the LG from telus), which is normally $250 if I didn't get the 2 year contract. It's that simple and the phone is holding up great for being a year old. No problems from it. Now, in another year and a half (2.5 years from start of contract), I can get a new phone with a deal by sort of renewing my contract, of course depending on what they are offering at the time. They could offer a phone I want for like $50 if you sign up for another 2years and so on.

Im surprised you didn't get those types of options, so where are you from again? I find it strange that you haven't heard of that type of stuff...

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide