View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-07, 04:26 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I experience that a lot. Sometimes I've..."
Chruser said:
I experience that a lot. Sometimes I've had to ask those involved in my dream if what I experienced actually happened. Apparently, if you become fully lucid, it's impossible to tell the difference between dreams and reality. It's kind of awkward when you're unsure of whether or not you've had sex with somebody, and you don't even drink.
I'd say this happens to me once a month. Yes, it can get very confusing. Sometimes surreal. I already get pretty strong deja-vu sometimes, where it feels as if something (very specific though) I am doing or looking at already happened. I think that sometimes I dream about the day ahead so when I act it out again it feels like deja-vu?

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-08-07 at 04:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav