View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-02, 12:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There was a school bus with 60 kids on..."
!King_Amazon! said:
There was a school bus with 60 kids on it on the bridge. That's gotta suck.
From what I could tell last night, only two kids we're slightly injured, both girls had small 'lacerations' but they should be okay, most of them we're just scared shitless, and I don't blame them one bit, i'd be scared shitless right along with them.

Damn, and another story, I was watching the news last night, and apparently this guy in a Ford Explorer was driving along, and told reporters that he knew what was happeneing when it occured, then as the bridge stood straight up while he was driving on it, apparently his SUV just rolled backwards and leveled out with the ground, and right after the bridge fell apart, and he proceeded to just hop out and go help people out, just amazing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V