View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-01, 03:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "All the suspects on Cops today have..."
HandOfHeaven said:
All the suspects on Cops today have been black or spanish...
Lol, here's what the two sides of the Color spectrum would say:

Blacks/Hispanis: Ahh yehh, we's just gettun targeted cuz the white mans out to get us

Whites watching TV: Well, they shouldn't be breaking the law.

I don't doubt there is a hint of racism out of most of the cops on the force, because most of them are Rednecks that've played football all 4 years of highschool and pretty much ruled their own little worlds, which is why the enlist to become police officers. But still, most of the time, the arrests you see ARE justified.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V