Thread: Halo 3
View Single Post

Posted 2007-05-24, 05:39 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I don't see why or how bungie could or..."
S2 AM said:
I don't see why or how bungie could or would accidentally or intentinonally put hidden code fragments into a PLANNED beta release if not just for publicity. They know every little dorky CS major in every college around the United States is going to rip this code completely apart anyways. On top of that you have to realize you're not REALLY playing the beta. If they plan on adding as much as everyone says they are, then you're playing more of a publicity stunt, get over it. If they don't plan on adding anymore and this is it minus some levels, then damn I probably won't buy it. BUT if it was a game rumor on some random forum then it MUST be true. I mean, how many countless times has that proven itself to be a 90% of 100% of the time reliable no bullshit source.
happy birthday to u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY