View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-18, 01:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Grav's right. The message being sent..."
Willkillforfood said:
Grav's right. The message being sent out is, "If you're a depressed kid and you want everyone to talk about you for months and know more about you then they do their own president, then go shoot up an educational establishment."

x_X.
There was some headline about over 100something iraqi's dying in some explosion today, but you won't see that on the news 24 hours a day. It's because they are in a warzone and stuff like that is somewhat to be expected.

Regardless, to people who say "people die every day, it's not that big of a deal," I'd love to find out when they die so I can go to their funeral with a sign that says "people die every day, get over it" and see their families reactions.

EDIT: WTF, where did that quote in my post come from? I don't even see where you said that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!