View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-10, 09:39 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If it weren't for "outside forces" we..."
Just after reading the last few posts in this thread, something came to my mind so I'm going to post it here. I don't know if it's relevant or if anyone cares, it's just a thought I was having recently.

It's amazing how complex yet how simple and how perfect systems on earth work. I was watching Planet Earth, and they were talking about how if bees stopped pollenating our plants, we would either have to starve or intervene ourselves and pollenate plants ourselves. The estimated cost of doing this would be hundreds of billions of dollars. It currently costs us nothing because bees do it for us. It's just amazing how simple that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!