View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-30, 03:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh! Sounds lovely! Whatcha have on..."
Turkey bacon on honey oat bread with swiss cheese, double meat double cheese double bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, lots of olives, spicy mustard, oregano, lots of parmesian cheese.

I almost always get the double meat double cheese double bacon part free because most of the time one person makes the sandwich and one person rings it up on the register. Me having worked at subway, I know this, so I take advantage of it. 9 times out of 10 the person that makes the sandwich doesn't tell the person ringing it up that I got double meat double cheese, they don't even tell them what I got. When you get to the register, they ask you what you got, I simply tell them "foot long turkey bacon."

Not really a lie but it saves me like 5 bucks in the end. I could probably tell them I got a footlong veggie sub and save even more, but then I would be lying, and that's just not nice!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!