View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-26, 10:38 AM in reply to Draco's post starting "For those of you that have looked at..."
Of course we can prove it POSSIBLE. But we can't prove it to be FACT.

I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can prove to me that your religion and your god are FACT. Seriously. If you can give me hard evidence proving to me that your god is indeed real, I will give you a thousand dollars.

Just because we can't PROVE it doesn't mean it's not true. Same goes for your god and your religion. You can't prove it's real, I can't prove it isn't. I can't prove evolution is real, you can't prove it isn't.

It comes down to faith vs evidence when the evidence is so far to one side of an arguement. I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong, but the evidence points to evolution. I chose to believe the evidence rather than put my faith in the opposite. You chose to put your faith into something that is almost completely lacking evidence, which is a brave thing to do, and could be rewarding in the end if you were right.

For all we know, you could be right and I could be wrong, I'll end up in hell and you wont. Until then, I'm a science man, not a religion man, and science tells me you are wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!