View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-18, 07:17 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "I tried the force flee thing but it..."
Slyvr said:
I tried the force flee thing but it doesn't work. On turn 1 I have it so they start talking and after they talk the bandit is supposed to flee. What is messing up on it?

...I just changed the hero sprite to a boat and made a copied map but with walk-onable water for my first problem...I'll have to check out the pan camera later. I've never seen that anywhere...is it an event?
Can't tell you what's wrong, at all, without seeing the code. But for something so simple, it's only two lines, really - from the M. Groups tab, pick the enemy formation you're using. Set the trigger to "Turns elapsed 0x + 0" so everything in the script happens before any moves at all are made. Then just use a Message and a Force Flee on the monster in question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube