View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-21, 04:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That was pretty fucking deep. Go MJ."
there's also a chance the fetus will die in the womb, or grow up to kill someone, or worse yet, be a retarded mediocre dumbass right smack in the middle of the bell curve like 70% of everyone else. do i really need another spiteful scumbag overworked lowlife mediocre daytime retail manager cutting me off in his dark blue honda civic with his tinted windows while playing "Riding Dirty" as loud as he can through his shitty Best Buy speakers? do i really need another pill-guzzling white trash spewing arrogant soccer mom with a degree in "liberal arts" counting her change at publix while i sit there with a cold gallon of milk freezing my hand off while glancing over at the entertainment magazines and seeing the shit sacking exploiters of democracy getting rich off their ivory tower socialite talent?

no, so better to kill them early
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord