View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-11, 06:11 PM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Why the hell not - I'll give up some..."
Noob101 said:
Why the hell not - I'll give up some info.

Name: Untitled Zombie Project (Nice one, huh? Will probably end up being Worst Case Scenario)

Plot: A city (not a very big one) is overrun by zombies (not sure why yet, heh), and you, your older brother and his family, and your younger brother are the only ones (that you know of) that made it to the safety of the woods surrounding the city. Surprisingly, this is not a shoot-em-up zombie game, but more of a survival game. You'll start out in your little camp, but you'll move on to a hunting cabin, and you can farm, fish, and hunt to survive. There will be barely any zombie attacks, but I will put in a "zombie outbreak" system, where your cabin will randomly get attacked by zombies. Pretty cool, eh?

Main Characters: Edward Bates (23-ish), James Bates (28), Ellen Bates (27), Michael Bates (9), Gregory Bates (16)

And there ya go. I'm sure this will never see the light of day, but we'll see.

Fun Fact: I have two older siblings, and I've used all of our middle names for the main character's names.
Sounds awsome! i hope you finish it/release it. I'm starting to get use to the functions of rmxp. and i just found a useful site, rmxp.org its helping me learn how to map better instead of having really ugly, simple maps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
United_Ninjas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUnited_Ninjas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

United_Ninjas