Thread: Blizz Sorcs
View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-06, 10:27 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I would think so. All their little..."
Havnt played this game since around a year and a half ago.

Heres my advice:
1. quit
2. I had this stellar assassin, i always kept my pk gear on me. Always have those sorbing gears, people might bitch and what not but its not cheating if it can be done in the game. Keep on them ravens, always have yourself perf resistances and high as fuck absorbing when dueling anybody thats elemental, if some homo barbs or something come in, head to your nifty treasure chest(thats why they put one in every city), and swap out your real pvp melee gears. Personally though i think Assassin is the best dueling character, with her ability to run, to have sweet resistances, to teleport with enigma, to do all that other crazy shit, most charas were never a problem in pubby pk games for me. Then again, i only played that game for about 4 years straight.
3. listen to soverign, hes the guru here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish