View Single Post

Posted 2006-11-13, 11:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Irrelevant. What matters is here and..."
mjordan2nd said:
Irrelevant. What matters is here and now. Why is it that every single suburban white kid wants to be black now days? If we're so damned inferior, why are you (since individuals and races are quite clearly the same thing) so damned gullible buying into the whole thing. Why is it that your white women are so quick to throw themselves at us?
Irrelevant? Ever heard of "history repeats itself"?

There's quite a simple explanation why these confused kids want to be black: propaganda. These kids have been brainwashed into thinking niggers are 'cool'. Just take a look at the music channels these days, that's the trash they're forced to swallow every day.

Furthermore, it's quite obvious that the dumb (may I say stupid?) white children generally tend to be more attracted to the whole 'whigger' scene, as they're simply the easiest to brainwash.

Quote:
But since we are discussing history, lets look at history. Africa was rather well-off before the white race came in. You turned it into a chaotic mix, not us. In fact, since we're judging races as a whole, the white race as a whole is an imperial plague, infesting everywhere it goes with its own self-righteous, yet at times quite moronic ideas, destroying everything in its path, and then having the audacity to point its finger at others and claiming them as the violent ones.
We turn everything into a mess? Take a look at our western world these days, if it wasn't for the jews it'd be near perfect. Still, fact is our white world is far superior to your black rubbish.

The thing is, black countries simply cannot build anything up. White people have long gone out of Africa, yet you lot still are stuck in the same situation. Fact is you can't build up anything, simply because the White man always did that for you. Yes, thats right: we came into your countries and turned your shitholes into a flourishing country, then the black man comes along and 'claims' it. Result: chaos. Again, history repeats itself.

Quote:
OH SNAP! You see that. I just took your bigotry and topped it by 2! Black ftw! Oh, and btw, tell your children not to use my "oh snap" phrase. It's quite clearly a "nigger phrase."
Bigotry? Facts you mean. The fact that you have to resort to personal insults should clearly signalise how much of a retard you are, along with the rest of your race.

Quote:
You want to see some of the best things black can come up with? Me. You can't top that, bitch.
Haha, now there's a good joke. I top you in every possible aspect, you're just too stupid to realise.

Quote:
Oh, come on, now. We all know fighting is a nigger, junglebunny sport. You don't want to compete with me at that. You'd clearly get slaughtered. Shit, me vs you we'd need a group of people just to shout M-M-M-MONSTERKILL!. Black 1, White 0. But I did not imply fighting in my previous post at all. I was talking about a simple comparison of me and you. I clearly come out ahead in every category.
Haha sure you do, nigger. Fighting a black sport? Take a look at any free style fighting competition, whites dominate it. Besides, I've fought so many fights with your 'brothers' I've lost count. Sure, I haven't always won them but my expierence alone makes you chanceless.

Quote:
Heh. Funny when you show a picture of black excellence it's becomes a "nigger" thing. That statement above mine is the pinnacle of unintelligence, in case you wanted an example. However, you don't need that. Your whole life is just a random array of unintelligence crammed into an horrendously undersized cranium. You are all the example you need.
Haha, so you're telling me basketball is not a niggers sport? Come on, wake the fuck up.

Using big words might make you sound intelligent, but unfortunately for you you are not. You're just an ignorant little nigger with a good vocabulary, that's all. Do you really think throwing words like 'unintelligence' at people will make them not see your hypocracy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death