Thread: Lost
View Single Post

Posted 2006-05-31, 01:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, I lost Lost, so let me start out..."
Titusfied said:
Well, I lost Lost, so let me start out with that.

I agree that season 2 was slow at times, but that was mainly because they had so many weeks without a new episode that it made it very frustrating to watch. The first few episodes this season were captivating! I mean, introducing the hatch and everything was awesome! Then, it slowed down, they didn't answer questions, and finally BOOM! The last few episodes put me on my ass, especially with Michael killing Ana Lucia and Libby. I almost fell out of my chair when that happened.

Also, I made the prediction that "Henry Gale" was actually going to end up being the main boss man of The Others. I'm still REALLY confused on what is going on though. I mean, they said to travel a certain course and that once you leave the island, you can never come back. Is this some sort of "Truman Show" where they are all in an enclosed dome or something being monitored?

I completely agree though that Locke and Ecko are far too important to be dead. That was really quite bizzar though when the sky and everything was flashing white lights when the counter went to zero, so I'm confused at what is actually happening? I thought for sure it was simply a test and nothing was going to happen, but that is obviously wrong. The part that made me suspicious was the fact that The Others didn't even really flinch after that incident happened. When the sky went to normal and the noise went away they weren't even phased really, they just went along like nothing had happened.

What about at the VERY END when those two guys, which were IN THE SNOW by the way, locked in on the electromagnetic activity and immediately called up someone. My guess is that Desmond's wife was the person being contacted, and that her father is in charge of the Dharma Initiative. He has endless amounts of money, so he has the means to put this program in place, and the daughter did say to Desmond at the stadium that with enough money, you can find anyone, so she probably set up that surveilance team to find him again. Just my theory, but who knows. That finale was friggin' awesome, but it actually really confused the shit out of me....

go back to gbs titusfied
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord