View Single Post

Posted 2006-05-22, 02:20 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I believe in both creation and..."
pr0xy said:
I believe in both creation and evolution. There are many facts that support evolution however when the question of where it all came from comes up, there dont seem to be any answers. I personally believe the smallest life forms were created by a supreme being, and as time went on they evolved. I mean, evolution is already proven.
same here. i can't remember which one it is called whether it be "creation-evolutionist" or "evolution-creationist" but im pretty sure it's the former. to restate, i think that God(or supreme being, which ever you want to call it/him/her) started the matter and the process, and guided the evolution ever since.. see, science doesn't lie(provided we have the scientific process right), and i believe God doesn't either, even though us humans can lie.
my opinion is that evolution isnt complete without a supreme being, after all you can stick a dissasembled watch in the ground leave it there forever and no matter when you dig it up, it will still stay dissasembled until a "higher being" than that watch puts it together. also a few pieces of the evolutionary theory are comepletely off base.. i will have to look them up again to remember which ones they are....
anyway, as for the multiverse, i think a supreme being "built"(or created, take your pick of the words) the multiverse from nothing... he probably did produced matter by somehow incuring background radiaton and splitting the matter and anti-matter pairs far apart from eachother to create substance. but as for the actual bubble of space... no idea lol......
but the big bang has been proven somewhat because the galaxies are moving farther and farther apart from eachother which mean that somthing set them in motion a long time ago. and since nothing has hit the walls yet, that probably means that the multiverse is expanding as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid