Thread: Car question
View Single Post

Posted 2006-04-24, 03:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "One thing breaks on that car its going..."
Ugly?! I don't know what they put in American water, but that car is beautiful! Both of them are.

None of you are appreciating what the car has achieved. It's the fastest production car on the road. Not only has it broken 1000bhp, but it's also the fastest thing out there. The engineering on it has to be absolutely perfect, else it won't work. Imagine having the balance wrong at 253mph - you'd flip for sure. And what about if the engine couldn't handle the power? You'd be driving an expensive timebomb. Looks aren't everything.

But I suppose I'll have to let you off...you've probably never seen more than 3 episodes of Top Gear, let alone any of the episodes with these cars in them.

And if you've got a privately owned place to let it go out at full whack, well, there you go. Some of it's potential has been used.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny