Thread: mfin opinions!
View Single Post

Posted 2006-04-20, 06:39 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Do pindle, meph and andy runs. If you..."
yeah if you can't kill the bosses with that little mf. you have problems. I at one point in 1.10 was running andy, meph, and pindle with something like 850ish mf and only occasionally had problems getting to meph, a wrong teleport was costly. Over all tho what i learned from having that much mf is that it didnt actually help. I didnt find many more uniques and i was sacrificing killing speed. So with 500ish you should be able to kill them pretty fast.

I havent played in a long time, but depending on your build and the current currency you might add runs of that tower in act 1 where she always drops a rune, It was pretty random but i occasionally got a decent rune. That is if runes are the currency like they were with me.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005