Thread: Zennard.
View Single Post

Zennard.
Posted 2006-04-02, 04:07 PM
It was a strange day. The air was filled with dirt. Like a orange brownish haze. It was a coldisac. In the middle of the coldisac was a boy. laying down with one knee bent up and the other leg laying flat. His arms were holding him up so that he could look around at the desolate landscape. He was probably a decade old. Wearing baggy blue jeans. With a green short sleeved t-shirt. He had distinguishing marks along his arms. Long scratches. Going down from the end of the shoulder to his hand. In his right hand he held a stick. A perfect straight stick. He was looking around at the desolate coldisac. Day light savings time, he didn't get that kind of crap. It was dark. Until this dirt haze came in. He couldn't remember anyway. A strange thing appeared around him. It was a bluish white aura. It was a strange sight. The bluish white aura was fighting the Dirt Haze. And the aura was winning. "Aw.. Fresh Clean air." said the boy, in a gasp. His voice was the kind of an unmatured kid. He was totally bored. His stick started to glow. After a few seconds it turned into a glock. His pocket shimmered to and he reached in. Ammo. He stood up. Looking into the air, pointing the gun up. He shot a few rounds. He wanted the cops here. It was going to be easy. But who cares? He hadn't seen action in a long time. He could see the lights going on in the houses. Windows opening. He expected phone dialings.. 911.

Swarms of polices blockaded the exit of the coldisac. All of them were getting out of there cars. Guns out. It was going to be fun. The kid estimated that there were eleven cop cars there. One of the cops, shown by a the moonlight. Was laughing. " Ahah!! A kid.. A kid with a gun.." he said wiping off the tears on his face with his hand. As soon as he regained control. He never expected it though. A foot was in his face. "Ahah! A kid.. A kid has his foot in your face!" said the kid, in mid air. He twisted his right foot to turn around in mid air. He pushed off the Black man's face. He sent the man spiraling head first into a cop car. Quite the indent. He threw his glock at another man who was starting to shoot, ouch. The stock hit him right in the head. "Now.." He said cracking his knuckles, "If anyone of you want to end up like them, walk foward now..". No one came up. "Well, I suggest you all run." And with that, the cops entered there cars and left. Astonished and scared as hell. The kid was left in the coldisac. "Who.. who are you?" said a whimpered voice. The kid turned around. It was a small girl, in her pajamas, holding a stuffed bear. The kid walked over to her, kneeled down and said, " Well, my name's Zennard, but don't tell anyone my name okay? Now I bet your family is worried." He looked inside the window of the house. The parents were obviously petrified. Thinking of horrible thoughts of what he would do. Zennard turned around, not even paying one last look at the girl. Jumped into the air, and a shroud of dust consumed him. As the dust cleared. Zennard wasn't there...

I made this for pure joy... This is a introduction, if people like it, Ill make more of it.

Last edited by Led; 2006-04-03 at 03:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Led is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Led