View Single Post

Clan Rules/Regulations
Posted 2006-03-31, 11:05 PM
So while Titus wrote the rules on expected member behavior in the forum, I figured that there should be some basic guidelines for our behavior on Xbox Live as well.

These rules apply to members and staff alike while on Xbox Live, whether you are in the midst of playing a game, or are in a pre/post game lobby.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask an Overlord (Titusfied, Glory Gamer, or myself).

Trash-talking
Let's face it: We're a bunch of smartasses. Name calling, trash talking, flaming, and generally insulting others is a much-beloved pasttime of the Dragoons. The only restrictions in place are the following: racial slurs are strongly discouraged, as is use of the word "fag". Let's be creative with our insults. Sexism, misogyny, and comments involving various barnyard animals are encouraged.

Drinking
Play drunk, it's fun!

New Members
Every member of the clan is encouraged to invite their friends to join our clan, as what makes our clan special is that many of the members know each other in the real world and are friends. All that the Overlords ask is that when you get someone new to join you start a thread in the Dragoon Elite section of the forum with the title being that member's name and let the rest of the clan know who they are. This way we all have some idea who all those names on the clan list are.

Cheating
This is essentially the only thing that is expressly forbidden in this clan. Anyone caught cheating, hacking, standbying, bridging, etc will be immediately and irrevocably kicked out of the clan. No excuses. No second chances.

Dress Code
All peons are required to wear a shirt and tie for away games.

Other than that, there's not much to being a Dragoon. Be sure to be active in the forum and contribute to the Strategies section if you believe you have a good idea to help your clanmates. Have fun, kick ass, and pwn some n00bs!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2006-10-17 at 07:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord