View Single Post

Posted 2006-02-26, 05:32 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "It's true...if you're walking down the..."

I was just throwing the odd thing in.

Then again, I do make an effort to get my 4 posts a day in. Gives me something to do and a goal to aim for.

Quote:
At least someone is thinking about keeping Zelaron active during the wee hours of the night....while the rest of us are tucked away, catching some Z's, in our tempurpedic beds, where not even a helicopter crashing at the foot of our bed would stir us from our slumber...
What do you think I do every day? I'm online when the rest of you are sleeping. At this moment in time the only two members online are Chruser and I...probably because we're both European.

I could say the same about you Americans, keeping Zelaron active in the wee hours of the night whilst I'm tucked up in my own bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny