View Single Post

Posted 2002-06-05, 01:03 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
Pimp, you are sayin the exact words almost that i have been expressing to people with bumber stickers that say things like "these colors dont run" ... im sick of this false patrionism..its not real real patrionism is always there not just when 5000 people die. i understand the hardships and suffering it has caused, i knew someone who died. i mourned in my own way i did not go buy flags. i sat back and got pissed that the stores around me sold out of american flags and people were robbing stores to get them. what kinda patrionism is that. and also a store went up in my local mall called america a month after 9\11 the store boomed for a month or 2 at all the lemmings buying there greed. people who made money off this bye selling flags bumberstickers pins and such should go to hell, yes yes if ur buying them and the proceeds maybe go to charity thats ok, but on with my story..the store closed down in less than 3months because everyone lost their patriotism and loose it more and more every day. Fuck America, Fuck this greed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt