View Single Post

Posted 2005-12-25, 03:08 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Why not I have been in other fourms..."
Arkantis said:
Why not I have been in other fourms that had conventions they were much larger of course.. but we are much nerdier! There should be a like zelaron program where you can travel the country and meet all the members in person and then not know what to call them beacuse they have real names but you are so used to the old ones.
Like if I saw somebody from here would you guys call me Arkantis or that other name I have witch is not nearly as intresting..
I dont think that it could ever get cold here like 2 weeks ago in the old minnesota me and HOH had to endure -30 degree tempature + windchill.. still had to go outside.. brr.
I live in Phoenix but I dont think I want to meet anyone from Zelaron except maybe a select few. Might have something to do with what I quoted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin