View Single Post

Unhappy Dont know what to do about a sick girlfriend...
Posted 2005-12-08, 03:39 PM
I use the word sick for a lack of a better way to rationalize whats wrong with her.

So, we've been together for a year and a half or so. I was a junior and she was a sophomore when we first got together. She had one of those ridiculous depression/hate the world phases that I got her to see just how lame it was.

Anyways, the summer after my senior year she had a phase where she wanted to "take a break" because she had a fling for some douche bag, and i was like, ok whatever. So for a month or so she's doin her own thing until she realizes this guy is a douche then comes crawling back to me. (keep in mind though that her original reason for taking a break was because i was starting college and we thought it would help or something)

This is the kind of high school girl that gets mad when i talk to people she doesnt like. All of my female friends are off-limits to talk to. (i do anyways though and then deal with her being a flaming cunt) We fight like we're married and she's not even out of high school yet....and she wants to get married, but i said fuck that i'm only 18.

I know that she loves me...i almost thing she has some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder about me, which is why she's sick and why i dont know if or how to leave her. I'm in college anyways, all we ever do is fight, but whenever im at a point where i'm ready to break it off she can sense it or something and turns into this whole other, caring, nice, relaxed person....
shortly after, my nuts quickly retract and i cant break it off....

Also, whenever i come home, the sex is usually damn good, unless we're fighting. but most of the time it's good

it's not that i hate her....i just cant stand her

advice? comments? words of wisdom from the greats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kad13780