View Single Post

Posted 2005-08-15, 01:54 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Just go out and try to find someone at..."
One, we haven't played a single show yet. Can't until March, when our drummer is released from probation. Setting up a show that's 18-over only and non alcoholic isn't really conducive to a large turnout. Two, you're not understanding what I'm saying. Finding a chick is easy. Being able to overcome a paralyzing fear that she's going to emotionally cripple me is the hurdle. The issue is not hooking up with a chick. I can do that easily. I'm not looking to just bang some ho, I'm looking for a relationship.

SYG said:
You just need to get laid man.
Again, this isn't even the issue. I'm not complaining about a lack of sexual activity, because sex is worthless to me without an emotional connection to empower it. Having sex with some chick I don't know makes me feel worse. Sex is not the issue, trying to find a companion is the issue, and it's making me crazier every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel