Thread: Guild
View Single Post

Posted 2005-08-01, 11:22 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "100 for a guild, 2000 for a guild cape..."
Sorry to thread dig but it seems better to post in here than a new thread.

I'm the leader of a guild I didn't know I was in (the guy who has given me his account must've made it - he's got a collectors edition account now so is letting me have his), with a cloak. Now all we need is a guild hall. How much does it cost for a guild hall? And what about guild castles? And what else can you get for a guild? You've got a cloak, and housing place...anything else?? Another thing, is it possible to make people other than officers? I've recruited 6 people today (now we have 7 members...), 5 I've made into Officers but would like to make on something different.

My guild is called The Last Forgotten Order if anyone is interested...just whisper me - Raphael Janaed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny