Thread: Network help.
View Single Post

Posted 2005-06-10, 08:53 AM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "(Not a network guy, so all of this..."
Thats the stuff I need to hear, I should have posted with what settings I was using too. None of the computers on the network are DHCP, we enter all the subnets and dns and wins and ip's manually and everyone in the network have the same Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Preferred DNS, Alt DNS, and WINS.

Anyone in here know about paragains? Thats what I think might be causing all this funny shit, because the slave paragain is at Charlie going into there switch and then one of the ports on the switch go to the other switch in bravo instead of a computer... I dont know, maybe that has something to do with it. The reason we had to use a paragain was because the distance from the offices and charlie company are to far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy