Thread: The Balance
View Single Post

Posted 2005-06-05, 03:42 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You stole that from The Far Side."
LOL! Busted!

Grav I also have noticed frequently that if I'm not occupied or being entertained then I kick into depressed what the hell am I doing mode. Now... never seeing it before because no one has brought it up but it very well could be due to the M.J. I never used to be like that. I was always pretty Lennyish. Since I've started smoking 4 years ago, heavily 2 years ago it seems that I need to be busy or high to be in a good mood. Then again it could be that I was raging w/ hormones and teenagdome up until recently and now I have made a big life changing decision to up and leave what friends/family I had left and move to Austin. Now I'm alone and working, and thats pretty much it. So I would have to take out lots of other variable to determine if its the weed or not but all in all, I'd say finding the equilibrium of self would only be half way, considering you could achieve true constant happiness, wether that is within reach this day and age I do not know, but its possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda