Thread: The Balance
View Single Post

Posted 2005-06-05, 12:26 AM in reply to Grav's post "The Balance"
I think people make up these equations to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives. Though Karma is a powerful force.

I personally don't have an equilibrium because I don't know myself well enough I am changing like a motherfucker I feel like the world is going away from me while I embrace new people etc etc, blah blah. I think I will be happy when I find me a new woman to spend my entire life with. Most people I believe are taht way.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V