Thread: Well?
View Single Post

Posted 2005-05-11, 01:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How is he being a blizzard fanboy? He..."
The game is like 2 parts, quests and pvp. The quests you can do in parties of 4 and I think in some quests more. You are being encouraged to form parties, altough this is not necessary since you can also "hire" npc character to take along with you while doing a quest. They're not bad and it allows you to just do a quick quest if you dont feel like playing with others or just dont want to spend time forming a good party.

Then there's also the pvp part which is awesome. You play in teams of 8 and get to play different types of pvp combat. For instance in one game you get a prince and priest npc that you must protect, and kill from the opposing teams. In other games its like capture the flag. Teamplay is a big factor in this game.

I've played in all the world events and have read alot of things about the game. I havent bought it yet because right now I dont really feel like playing any games at all. So I'm just going to buy it once I feel like playing it.

Any of you people have a guild yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy