View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 10:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually, I saw that Catholocism in..."
KagomJack said:
Actually, I saw that Catholocism in itself was wrong. I saw Christianity in itself to be bullshit. Study Zoroaster and Buddha. You'll see parallels and understand that part of it. As for a new fetish: I'm content with what I've got. End of that.
You used to blindly defend Catholocism, and then you realized it was retarded. You believed in something dumb. That makes you wrong. Logic to me. I was stating that since you were wrong there, how can you be so sure you aren't just blindly defending something stupid again?

I am not Catholic. I am not Christian. Second of all, I know shit loads about Budhism, Taoism, and some about Zoroaster. You know what I have surmised? After all my readings of Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Bernard of Clervoua(sp?), Kohlberg? You know what I have surmised?! I can think FOR MY FUCKING SELF. I don't need someone telling me how to think. I am not trying to tell you how to think. I am simply stating my opinion. If you disagree with me about one of my opinions, that is not important to me. If I have not yet formed an opinion, I will listen to those whom I respect because they share opinions that I believe are right. And I don't "respect other opinions" in most cases, because that is counter productive. Why would I respect something that I find wrong? The institution of slavery was wrong, yet beneficial to southern economy.... Do I respect it for that? No. It was still wrong. And since everyone believs they are right, why should I respect soemthing that I see as wrong.

I am right. End of story.

Last edited by Penny_Bags; 2005-03-08 at 10:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags