View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "As hilarious as that was, I'm still..."
KagomJack said:
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimized sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

Understand that is only natural to pick your own race/family over another race/family. (just like wolves go in packs, etc) I've noticed that Blacks usually stick with Blacks, Whites stick with Whites, Asians stick with Asians, etc.

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-08 at 04:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon