View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-02, 05:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Listen here people, we all just need to..."
Kaneda said:
Listen here people, we all just need to keep fucking until there are no more colors left! Simple, easy, and everyone likes fucking! I doubt he's really 8, can't someone just get rid of him! I've already asked this. Do we really need a reason for banning him? No, stop being ethical and ban him damnit. He's a non-comtributing factor here, just like he will be in society.
actually, if that were to happen, there'd be no more white people left & everyone would be brown & mongrel-looking & apeish

that would be racist and discriminating towards my kind

(but this is what they you know who want) their last names usually end in stein berg or witz
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon